THE IoT IMPACT AWARDS
The IoT Impact Award recognises excellence, innovation and achievement in the IoT industry. The award given to a product or service with the potential to impact and benefit the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
- Enablement in IoT Award (technology and collaboration in IoT security, platform, data sharing, eco-system building)
- Industry in IoT Award (Industry business impact/new business models enabled by IoT)
- Innovation in IoT Award (e.g. outstanding IoT innovation in a startup and/or in research)
The awards are open to any company or organisation that is a provider of IoT products or services.
- The company’s new IoT solution must be commercially available and have been introduced to the market place from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 2 years prior to September 2018 or
- The service or product offering must be in use and functionality proved with at least one collaborative partner.
- The product/ service can be in any area: for example in security, data sharing, interoperability etc.
- The company must be registered and operating in Australia (ABN on request).
- The company must own the IP of the solution which they are nominating for the award.
Nominations open on 25 June 2018 and must be submitted on the IoT Impact Award nomination form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.DOWNLOAD NOMINATION FORM
Nominations must be received by 11.59pm on Friday 10 August 2018.
The awards will be judged by a judging panel appointed by IOTAA. Finalists will be notified in writing on Friday 24 August 2018.
Presentation of Awards
The Award winner will be presented with their award at the IoT Impact Cocktail Reception and Awards Night to be held on Monday 10 September 2018. The Award winner will have the opportunity to use the IoT Impact Award branding on their website and marketing material for a full year following IOT Impact 2018.
IOT Impact Cocktail Function and Awards
6.00pm – 8.30pm
Monday 10 September 2018
UTS Tech Labs
28–40 Lord Street
Botany NSW 2019
Separate Tickets required.